This User Agreement (Hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relations between NANOCOM LLC (hereinafter nanocom or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the website on the other.
The nanocom website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the nanocom website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the site
– copy information to other sites with the source
– use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
Administration has the right:
– at your own discretion and need to create, change, cancel the rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
– delete accounts
The user undertakes:
– do not violate the performance of the site
– do not use scripts (programs) to automatically collect information and / or interact with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
– maintain the functionality of the site except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of parties
– the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
-in case of force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version is available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.